It’s October, and the event calendar is starting to amp up for fall. Here are a few things we’re thinking about this weekend:
– Get your baseball fix before the long winter break. The Diamondbacks’ last game of the season is Sunday, October 4. Buy tickets here.
Some other things happening around town:
- Downtown First Friday! Here are the 11 must-see art show (Chaos Theory is always a favorite) according to Phoenix New Times
- Enjoy Jazz & Jambalaya at Southern Rail on Sunday starting at 5 p.m.
- A’Fare food & drink event at Biltmore Fashion Park
- Beer & bike fest Tour de Phat at Tempe Town Lakes
Photo credits: Tongue Tied Facebook page, Changing Hands